FIVE STEPS TO GRANITE INSTALLATION
Five Steps to Order Your New Granite Countertops
You can trust Exclusively Yours: The Maui Home Design Center and Ceramic Tile Plus to help you create the kitchen, bath (or other stone slab installation) of your dreams!
We offer the largest selection of granite slab materials on Maui and have among the largest in the state (with over 140 colors in our Maui stock!)
We have the largest fabrication shop on Maui and install two-five kitchen size projects each work day.
Our competitive prices include design consultation, templating, fabrication, installation and stone sealing.
We’ll handle your project in just five simple steps.
- Select your stone. Come into one of our showrooms, Exclusively Yours: The Maui Home Design Center at 295 E Wakea Street or Ceramic Tile Plus at 25 South Kahului Beach Road in Kahului. Select the color granite you desire. We will even take you to our granite yard (just down the street) so you can see the slabs of stone in all their glory! Once you select your color there are other details to decide: a) backsplash type and size; b) edge profile; c) type of sink hole.
- Estimate/Approval/Purchase. Once these details are determined, we will take your drawings or plans and do an estimate. If you accept our quotation, you will pay a 75% deposit (to reserve your material and schedule a date for templating, fabrication and installation). 25% balance is due on the date of completion.
- Templating. As soon as your cabinets are prepared with your 5/8” plywood [level] sub-tops we will come to your home to template the job. This typically takes 1-2 hours. During our visit, we will need to assess any issues that may arise during the installation; i.e., if home is in a high-rise building, does the material fit in the elevator? If in a low-rise, can we get up the stairs, or in extreme situations, can we get a crane on site to lift the material to a lanai, etc.)
- Installation. It typically takes two (2) weeks from the date we template your job (and have your signatures on the approved drawing) to the date we install. Installation takes 1-2 days depending on the size of the job. We will call you when your countertops are ready to be installed to schedule an installation date. To prepare your home for your new countertops, please clear all access and entry ways into your home and work areas.
- Final Payment upon completion of the job. We will seal the granite and collect the remaining 25% balance. We will also leave you information about caring for you new stone installation.
Stone Products Disclaimer
Today, more than ever, the beauty of natural stone is a favorite choice of designers, architects and homebuilders. For floors, walls and countertops there are a variety of natural stone surface finishes to choose from.
Regardless of which type of material used, all are susceptible to staining and surface wear. To ensure the natural stone provides a lifetime of beauty and function, proper stone care maintenance is recommended.
Natural Stone: All natural stone (granite, travertine, limestone, marble, slate and quartzite, etc.) are inherently subject to variation in shadings and markings and can vary from one shipment to another. Please be advised that each piece of natural stone is virtually unique. Its veining, shading, density and can vary from one box to another.
Understand that these qualities are inherent in the nature of the product. This is part of the beauty of natural stone. They are not considered latent defects and, therefore, Exclusively Yours: The Maui Home Design Center cannot be held liable for them.
Maui's Natural Stone & Tile Center
|25 South Kahului Beach Road, Kahului HI 96732
Hours of Operation:
25 South Kahului Beach Road, Kahului HI 96732
Toll free: 800-833-2748
Hours of Operation: